Chattstate App Simulator
You can use the Chatt State App Simulator to try Internal Wayfinding.
Normally, a user would SCAN a QR Code to get their current location and begin wayfinding. Because we are using the Simulator, we will manually pick a point from the map.
The App simulator should show the Chatt state App home page. If not you may need to:
- Click the green “Accept” button
- Click the blue “Start Using the App” button
Follow these steps using the simulator:
• Click the "Campus Buildings"
• Hold and Drag Left click to Scroll thru the list and pick "OMN-Albright Omniplex"
• Click pm "Go Inside."
• Click on the Map Icon next to "Omni-L1"
• You will see all the points on the map
• On the bottom of the map, select "Entrances" on the icon slider
• Click any entrance
• Click "From"